Professors of the UDC (Mª del Carmen Veiga Barbazán; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and UVIGO do also participate in the teaching of this subject:
Marta Maria Pazos Currás (email: email@example.com)
Maria Angeles Sanromán Braga (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The course consists of three parts: air pollution (8h, theory), soil contamination (5h, theory), and waste management (4h, theory). It teaches the students the fundamentals of air and soil pollution, with an emphasis on describing the major sources and types of pollutants as well as techniques for pollution abatement. It also addresses problems realted to the management and treatment of waste.
1. Modifications to the contents:
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
Guest lecture/keynote lecture
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- email: Daily, from Monday till Friday, in order to request a virtual meeting to solve any doubts. During teaching hours and hours of personalized attention to consult about any topic or solve problems.
– Moodle: Daily, from Monday till Friday. According to the needs of the student. Making use of the “thematic forum” to ask any specific question or request.
– Teams: Sessions for progressing in the theoretical part of the subject and for solving problems during the periods scheduled for this subject, with the corresponding professor.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
The same evaluation methodology will be maintained, no modifications are foreseen. Only the objective test will be performed virtually (through Moodle and/or Teams or any other platform with similar characteristics), for both the first opportunity as well as the second one.
This situation is the same for any student (full-time, part-time, …), as described in the "NORMA QUE REGULA O RÉXIME DE DEDICACIÓN AL ESTUDIO DE LOS ESTUDIANTES DE GRADO EN LA UDC (Arts. 2.3; 3.b e 4.5) (29/5/212).
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.