To pass the subject, it will be necessary to get at least 50 points among the different assessment activities (mixed test, objective tests, workbook, problem solving and workshops), as well as obtain a minimum score of 20 points (out of 40) in the mixed test . If is not possible to achieve the minimum score in the mixed test, although the average be greater than or equal to 50 points (out of 100) will be listed as not passing matter (4.5)
To obtain a rating of not submitted the students, students may not have participated in more than 25% of problem solving classes and workshops, or perform the mixed test.
Students to be evaluated in the so-called "second chance" Will repeat the mixed test and those activities subject to evaluation will be repeated in which the pass was not obtained (neither workshops nor problem solving classes are included). The final grade is calculated according to the established percentages and the previously established restrictions.
Students assessed in the second opportunity can only be granted with a"Matrícula de Honra" (the highest grade awarded to outstanding students) only if the maximum number of these distinctions according to the regulations were not awarded to students passing the course in the first opportunity.
In the case of exceptional, objective and adequately justified circumstances, the responsible teacher could totally or partially exempt any member of the student body from concluding the continuous assessment process. The students who are in this circumstance must pass a specific exam that leaves no doubt about the achievement of the skills of the subject.
Those students having a part-time dedication to the course, and thus waiverof assistance to the on-site academic activities according to the regulations of UDC, the grade obtained in the activities associated with the personalized tutoring system will correspond to the evaluation of the objective testing methodology, that is to say, 25% of the final grade. The remaining 75% of said final grade will be determined through the results obtained by the student in the mixed test.
As regards successive academic courses, the teaching-learning process, including assessment, refers to an academic course, and therefore would start again with a new course, including all assessment activities and procedures that were scheduled for that course.