|Grao en Química|
|Inorganic Chemistry 2|
|Subject||Inorganic Chemistry 2||Code||610G01022|
|Graduate||2nd four-month period
|Problem solving||A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A12 A14 A21 B2 B4 C1||During the problem-solving classes, the professor assesses the solution of the proposed problems as well as their active participation in the discussions with the other students.||10|
|Laboratory practice||A14 A17 A18 A20 A21 A22 A23 A26 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1||Work in the laboratory will be assess according to:
- Organization and security
- Knowledge of the material and technical procedures
- Manual skill and, especially, the ability to understand the processes observed from the previous preparation.
The three parts of the laboratory notebook will also be graded:
1-Summary of the theoretical preparation (carried out during the supervised work).
2-Detailed description of laboratory work (laboratory diary).
3- Results and conclusions drawn from the experiment.
|Mixed objective/subjective test||A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A12 A14 A21 B2 B3 C1||Students will take the mixed test in the hours designed by the Faculty. It will consist of a number of questions and problems related to the subject's contents, according to the Methodology section.||40|
|Supervised projects||A14 A16 A21 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1||During the interview associated to the supervised work, the teacher will assess whether the student has gained enough knowledge of the theoretical and preparative aspects related to the experiment that will be carried out in the laboratory
The student will not be able to begin the work in the laboratory until he/she performs adequately this previous preparation.
|Objective test||A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A12 A14 A21 B2 B3 C1||Periodically, the students will take a series of short-term or short-answer tests, in accordance with the methodologies section.||10|
|Multiple-choice questions||A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A12 A14 A21 B2 B3 C1||Periodically, short multiple-choice tests will be carried out through online platforms, according to what is indicated in the Methodology section.||5|
|Document analysis||A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A12 A14 A21 B2 B3 C1||Periodically, according to what is indicated in the methodology section, there will be activities in which, based on audiovisual and / or bibliographic documents, the student must answer questions related to the content through the online platforms available for the course.||5|
Passing the course requires obtaining a minimun of 50 points. It is also mandatory to achieve at the same time a minimum of the 50 % of the grade of the mixed test and also a minimum of 40 % of the sum of the marks from Tutorized works + Laboratory practice. In the case of a student who do not get the minimum mark in any of them, even if the sum of the global is equal or higher than 50, the course will be considered failed (4.5 over 10 points). The evaluation cannot be positive if not all laboratory classes have been attended. The student will not be graded when participating in activities that add up to less than 25% of the final grade of the continuous assessment. Regarding the second chance in July: The grade of the mixed test of the second oportunity will replace that obtained in the mixed test of the first opportunity, being again necessary to obtain a minimum of 5 (out of 10) of the total score of the mixed test in order to pass the subject, which will mean, as in "the first opportunity", 40% of the grade. Those students who failed to pass the laboratory practice will be able to carry out a supervised project regarding a new laboratory practice and the corrresponding summary of the theoretical preparation. The qualification of the rest of evaluable activities during the course will be kept in the second opportunity in July.
Students who are assessed in the "second chance" will only be eligible for honors if the maximum number of these for the course, in accordance with academic regulations, was not fully covered in the "first chance".
Those students who take advantage of the "recognition of part-time dedication and academic exemption from attendance" in accordance with UDC regulations, will only be required to attend supervised work and practical laboratory classes. The final grade for these students will consist of two parts: the grade obtained in the supervised work and laboratory practices, which will contribute 30% to the final grade and the mixed test, which will count for the remaining 70%. These qualification percentages will apply to both opportunities.
In the case of exceptional, objectifiable and duly justified circumstances, the Responsible Professor may totally or partially exempt any member of the student body from participating in the continuous assessment process. Students who find themselves in this circumstance must pass a specific exam that leaves no doubt about the achievement of the competencies of the subject.