In this subject the main aspects related to the Science's development, the scientific information sources, and the Science, Society and Industry relationships are addressed. The key objectives to achieve are the building of a critical and ethical view of scientific work, as well as the comprehension of the everytime strong relationship between Science and Society.
1. Modifications to the contents
- There will be no variations
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
- All methodologies will go to online mode.
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- Email: Daily. It will be used to make consultations, request virtual meetings and to solve doubts.
- Moodle: According to the needs of the students.
- Teams: Sessions adapted to the corresponding methodology, according to the schedule set in the class calendar.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
- There will be no modifications
- The same ones that appear in the teaching guide are kept.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
- All work materials will be available digitized in Moodle.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.