Structure, properties and chemical reactivity of biomolecules.
Structure and function of macromolecules and biological membranes.
Catalysis and control of biochemical reactions.
Functions of metals in biological systems.
Bioenergetics and metabolism.
1. There are no modifications in the contents.
* Teaching methodologies that are maintained:
Metabolic map, maintains its realization and delivery through moodle.
* Teaching methodologies that change
Face-to-face classes: they are replaced by online classes and aids through Teams and Moodle
They are replaced with an online activity, videos, and data analysis. The data analysis will be published through Moodle for evaluation.
They are replaced by online classes and newsletter delivery in Moodle. Models with resolved issues are also offered
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students.
Online tutorials (email and Teams chat)
4. Modifications in the evaluation.
The percentages change.
Objective test 65% (including practice test 5%), metabolic map 10% and problem solving 25%.
5. There are no modifications to the bibliography or webography that is accessible to students.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.