|Grao en Química|
|Graduate||2nd four-month period
|Laboratory practice||A15 A16 A19 A20 A22 A23 B2 B3 B5 B7 C3 C6 C8||The usefullnes and funcionality of the designed computerized control application of research equipment will be assessed.
|ICT practicals||A15 A16 A20 B2 B3 B4 C2 C3 C6||Answers to short online practical questions about the theoretical concepts will be assessed
|Mixed objective/subjective test||A15 A20 A21 A22 A25 B2 B3 C3 C6||Basic theoretical concepts and instrument control and data manipulation skills will be assessed.
- Positive final assessment could not be achieved if a mark lower than 5
- Minimum mark to successfully pass the subject is 5 out of 10, obtained as a weighted average of the three qualifications achieved.
- Related to the previous two items, in case of an average mark equal
-"Not attended" assessment mark will be applied in case of the student's participation in the assessed activities account for less than 25% of the total score.
For the second assessment opportunity:
- Any part failed on the first one must be repeated. To bear in mind: Due to the limited time between assesments, the first two parts will be concentrated in a few days, before the Mixed O/S test. Their
- Marks from the first opportunity with a minimum of 5 out of 10 can be maintained.
- No mark will be retained for subsequent courses, i.e. the teaching-learning process
- Students assessed in the retake can only obtain an Honors mark if all
- The part-time students do not have a different treatment from those of normal enrollment. In the specific case of students with exemption from attendance the mixed test may be carried out online, but for the laboratory practices (see section 6, "Personalized attention") this is not feasible. Given that guessing in advance the reasons underlying the unattendance is not possible, the teacher will study each case in order to adapt the assessment of said part.