- Study of the basic anatomical structure of the different organs of the body of the upper vascular plants and of the organization of the organic systems of the body of the upper vertebrates (mammalian), to microscopic level.
- Bases of the microscopic Organography in upper vegetables. Bases of the microscopic Organography in upper vertebrates (mammalian).
- The asignatura is basic for other disciplines like the Physiology (vegetal and animal), Immunology, Pathology and Embryology
1. Modifications to the contents
No changes are expected in the contents.
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
The methodologies included in the teaching guide are maintained, although they will be adapted to online teaching.
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
The methodology will be adapted to online teaching. For this purpose, Microsoft Teams will be used. Likewise, all the material used will be available to students through the Moodle platform.
The laboratory practices will also be adapted, so the microscopic preparations will be replaced by images (of the tissues/organs to be studied in the practical sessions).
Any doubts (personalized attention) will be addressed through email, Moodle or Microsoft teams.
The tests or exams will be done through the Moodle platform.
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
Moodle: whenever it is required (according to the student's need or demand).
Microsoft Teams: whenever it is required (according to the student's need or demand).
E-mail: whenever required (at the request of the student). Use to make inquiries, request virtual meetings to resolve doubts or other clarifications related to the subject.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
The assessment included in the teaching guide is maintained, although the tests will be done through Moodle platform.
Assessment comments included in the teaching guide are maintained.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
No changes are expected.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.