The necessary knowledge is acquired to create, develop and manage an audiovisual product in all its phases.from the initial planning to the work plan, the cost estimate, the production management or the financing and operating methods.
1. Modifications in the contents
Will not realise changes
*educational Methodologies that keep
*educational Methodologies that modify
3. Mechanisms of personalised attention to the alumnado
Email: daily. Of use to make consultations, request virtual meetings to resolve doubts and do the follow-up on supervised work.
Teams. 1 weekly session in big group to advance the theoretical contents and of the works tutelados in the time band that has assigned the matter.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
Works tutelados (60%): in relation with the supervised works will value :
- The methodological adecuacy of the work proposals
- A presentation and clarity in the exhibition
Tests mixed (40%)
- Test that integrates essay and objective questions.
*Observations of evaluation:
5. Modifications of the bibliography or webgrafía
will not realise changes. They have of the materials of work in Moodle.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.