Teaching GuideTerm Higher Technical University College of Architecture
|Grao en Estudos de Arquitectura|
|Architectural Design 1|
|Subject||Architectural Design 1||Code||630G02001|
|Graduate||2nd four-month period
|Workshop||A34 A39 A50 A55 A63 B1 B2 B3 B6 B10 B12 C1 C5 C6 C7 C8||Progressive, continuous and global assessment.
Pass conditions are:
1. Students are expected to hand in every scheduled piece of work. There must be a positive progression in our evaluation of their work.
2. Students are expected to attend every workshop session. A minimum of 80% attendance is required.
The assessment of the Design Workshop will take into account the student's personal work, supervised by the teacher.
The student's final evaluation may be subjected to a Workshop Assessment Board's testing.
|Guest lecture / keynote speech||A50 A53 B10 B12 C1 C3 C4||Compulsory attendance. Global assessment will not be possible without attending 85% of the classes.
Lectures include theoretical content, giving exercises and appraisal sessions.
All master classes are considered those in which theoretical contents , explanations of jobs and collective opinions are held , held in the time allocated to them.
The keynote sessions will be recorded in a personal notebook that will be reviewed periodically.
|Objective test||A63 B1 B2||A test will be held on site, within a timeframe. Compulsory to pass a subject.
A minimun grade of 5 out of 10 is required in this test for an overall pass.pass.Assessment: court (the group of professors of the subject).
|Student portfolio||B1 B2 B3||Elaboración: presencial e non presencial.
Pódense solicitar para a súa revisión aleatoriamente.
Rexen as mesmas condicións que para os traballos do obradorio no relativo a presentación e coidado na elaboración dos esquemas e apuntes.
General conditions to pass the course:
- Delivery of solving problems: 100%. a maximum of 20% delivered with a fortnight of delay with respect to the scheduled date.
- Assistance to scheduled conferences: 80%
- Portfolio of student: has to be adjusted to the content indicated in the methodology and evaluation.
- Working in the workshop (three hours per week): 80%
A. OPPORTUNITY JUNE is required:
comply with the general conditions of follow-up of the course and get in the objective test the minimum score: 5 on 10
B. OPPORTUNITY OF JULY.
B.1 comply with the general conditions of follow-up of the course and get in the objective test the minimum score: 5 On 10.
B.2- In the case of failure to comply with the general conditions of follow-up:
the minimum score on the objective test: 9 On 10. In any case, the final mark will be of 5.0.