Mestrado Universitario en Xerontoloxía (Plan 2011)
Official Master's Degree
2nd four-month period
Fisioterapia, Medicina e Ciencias Biomédicas
Pérez Fontán, Miguel
Anton Aparicio, Luis M.
Pérez Fontán, Miguel
Formar ao alumno na epidemioloxía, patoxenia, presentación clínica, diagnóstico e tratamento dos principais trastornos do aparello cardiovascular, aparello dixestivo, aparello urinario, así como da pel e faneiras e trastornos tumorais, centrándose no contexto específico do paciente ancián.
1. Modifications in the contents: They are not modified
* Teaching methodologies that are maintained: All, if face-to-face teaching is possible, except for tutoring (see later).
* Teaching methodologies that are modified:
In the event that face-to-face teaching is not possible:
- The master classes will be disseminated through annotated presentations through the Moodle platform, followed by online sessions (Teams) for the resolution of questions.
- The tutorials will be carried out exclusively by electronic means (email, Teams). This condition will be maintained even if face-to-face teaching is possible
- The final test would be done online (Teams)
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students:
- Email: Available daily, both for consultation and to schedule telematic meetings through other channels
- Moodle platform, also available continuously, through the Novas Forum and the assignment of tasks
- Teams: On demand. Main route for tutoring that goes beyond a simple consultation (eg supervised work), and also for tutoring and group tasks.
4. Modifications in the evaluation:
If face-to-face teaching is not possible, absences will not be quantified, maintaining the continuous evaluation in relation to participation by telematic means
* Evaluation observations:
There is not
5. Modifications of the bibliography or webgraphy
The basic of the Guide is maintained
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.