|Grao en Xestión Industrial da Moda|
|Principles of Economics: Fashion Industry|
|Subject||Principles of Economics: Fashion Industry||Code||710G03003|
|Graduate||1st four-month period
|Collaborative learning||A2 A7 B5 B6 B7 C7 C8||It will be evaluated the knowledge and skills shown by the students in the development of collaborative activities, considered as continuous evaluation activities. These activities may consist of:
a) The realization of objective tests (partial) of the first three modules of the syllabus, with a maximum assessment of 3 points.
b) Carrying out a supervised project (fourth module of the syllabus) or in the development of a service-learning project, with a maximum assessment of 3 points.
|Mixed objective/subjective test||B1 B2 B3 B4 B5||It will be evaluated the knowledge and skills shown by the students in the final exam proposed by the teaching team, and students must obtain a minimum of 2 points out of 4.||40|
The evaluation criteria are the following ones:
1. Students who did not show up:
Students will not be graded when they only participate in assessment activities that have a weighting of less than 20% of the final grade, regardless of the grade achieved.
2. Second opportunity and advanced opportunity:
a) Second opportunity: The conditions for evaluating the second opportunity (article 18, section 5, of the Normas de Avaliación, Revisión e Reclamacións das Calificacións dos Estudos de Grado e Mestrado) dictate that the second opportunity must guarantee the possibility of passing the subject by the student, so it is convenient to modify the percentages of qualification with respect to the first opportunity. Therefore, the collaborative learning would assume 30% of the qualification and the mixed test the remaining 70%. In the second opportunity, the student will keep the grades achieved in the continuous evaluation (with a percentage of 30%) but not the one achieved by the mixed test.
b) Advanced Opportunity: The conditions for evaluating the advanced opportunity (article 19 of the Normas de Avaliación, Revisión e Reclamacións das Calificacións dos Estudos de Grado e Mestrado) will be specific to this opportunity. This will be evaluated through a test that will represent 100% of the final grade.
3. Students with recognition of part-time dedication and academic exemption from attendance exemption: In the first and second opportunity, the evaluation criteria will be governed according to the performance of a mixed test with a weight of 100% over the final grade. It will consist of a test in which theoretical and practical questions will be included in which the students will have to demonstrate that they have achieved the competences and the learning results of the subject.
4. On final evaluation conditions: It is prohibited to access the exam room with any device that allows communication with the outside and / or storage of information.
5. Student identification: The student must prove her personality in accordance with current regulations.
Other evaluation observations. On minimums in the evaluation criteria: A minimum grade is not required in the part of the continuous evaluation. For the mixed test it is necessary to obtain 50% of the possible grade to be able to pass the subject. This requirement applies to both the first and second opportunities. For the whole activities (the two parts), the student must obtain a minimum score of 5 points to pass the course, but as long as the mixed test reaches a minimum of 50% of the test score.