Following the previous subject (Fundamentals Methods), the objective is to deepen the study of the thermal properties describing the overlay charts time / temperature, methods of analyzes modulated to separate different thermal processes (glass transition, relaxation enthalpy).
1. Modifications in the contents.
The content is not modified.
* Teaching methodologies that are maintained
Master session (through teams)
Tutored works (tutored by teams or email)
Objective test (online)
* Teaching methodologies that change
Laboratory practice. It is replaced by the presentation of practical cases in the master sessions and the reading and discussion of scientific articles (analysis of documentary sources).
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students.
- E-mail: every day. Useful for making queries, requesting virtual meetings to resolve doubts and following up on supervised work.
- Microsoft Teams: personalized student tutoring
- Moodle: will be used as a repository for documentation provided to students.
1. Modificaciones en los contenidos
*Metodologías docentes que se mantienen
*Metodologías docentes que se modifican
3. Mecanismos de atención personalizada al alumnado
4. Modificacines en la evaluación
*Observaciones de evaluación:
5. Modificaciones de la bibliografía o webgrafía
4. Modifications in the evaluation.
Master session 10% - Continuous assessment through evaluation of active participation and with use.
Mentored work 60% - Presentation of supervised work.
Objective test 20% - Presentation of supervised work will be done orally.
Analysis of documentary sources 10% - Reading and discussion of articles in scientific journals related to the firm
* Evaluation observations: -
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webography
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.