Mestrado Universitario en Materiais Complexos: Análise Térmica e Reoloxía (plan 2012)
Official Master's Degree
1st four-month period
Piro , B.
Mammeri , Fayna
Piro , B.
This course is an introduction to the science of polymers and provides an overview of characterization, structure and properties of polymers. It is illustrated by examples of applications of polymers.
1. Modifications to the contents
The contents are not modified
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
Guest lecture/keynote speech (via Teams)
Supervised projects (tutored via Teams or email)
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
Laboratory practice. It is replaced by the presentation of practical cases in the Keynote sessions and the reading and discussion of scientific articles (analysis of documentary sources).
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- Email: Daily. Used to make queries, request virtual meetings to resolve doubts and monitor the work being supervised.
- Microsoft Teams: Personalized tutoring of students
- Moodle: This will be used as a repository for documentation provided to students.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
Keynote Sessions 60%
Supervised projects 30%
Analysis of documentary sources 10%
*Evaluation observations: -
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.