Teaching GuideTerm Higher Polytechnic University College
|Mestrado Universitario en Enxeñaría Naval e Oceánica (plan 2018)|
|Integral Process of the Ship Project|
|Subject||Integral Process of the Ship Project||Code||730496201|
|Official Master's Degree||1st four-month period
|Subjects that it is recommended to have taken before|
|Subjects that are recommended to be taken simultaneously|
|Subjects that continue the syllabus|
Even though what is indicated below corresponds to the criteria of behaviour and attitude towards the issues raised by the professors in charge of this teaching during all the years in which we have taught these courses, by legal imperative we are obliged to specify specifically, the following: "To help achieve a sustained immediate environment and meet the objective of action number 5:" Healthy and environmental and social teaching and research "of the" Green Campus Ferrol Action Plan ":
The delivery of the documentary works that are made in this matter:
• Will be requested in virtual format and / or computer support
• It will be done through Moodle, in digital format without the need to print them
• If it is necessary to make them on paper:
- Plastics will not be used
- Double-sided prints will be made.
- Recycled paper will be used.
- Printing of drafts will be avoided.
• A sustainable use of resources and the prevention of negative impacts on the natural environment must be made.
• The importance of ethical principles related to the values ??of sustainability in personal and professional behaviours must be taken into account.
• Gender perspective is incorporated into the teaching of this subject (non-sexist language will be used, bibliography of authors of both sexes will be used, intervention in class of students will be encouraged ...).
• Work will be done to identify and modify prejudices and sexist attitudes, and the environment will be influenced to modify them and promote values ??of respect and equality.
• Discrimination situations must be detected and actions and measures will be proposed to correct them.