Matter of basic training of first course, in which they give the foundations of general chemistry, inorganic, organic and applied to the engineering
1. No changes will be made to the contents.
2. Teaching methodologies that are maintained: Master's session, supervised work, problem solving and mixed test.
3. Teaching methodologies that are modified: The laboratory practices will not be carried out in a face-to-face way. It will be tried to give them in a virtual way and if it is not possible, the evaluation of the knowledge related to this methodology will be incorporated to the mixed test.
4. Mechanisms of personalized attention to students: Through email or the Teams platform according to the needs of the student.
5. Modifications in the Evaluation: The same evaluation that appears in the teaching guide without a contingency plan will be applied to both full-time and part-time students with academic dispensation, with the exception that the marks for activities that are not taught, such as laboratory practices, will be incorporated into the mark for the mixed test, as indicated in point 3.
If the laboratory practice activity cannot be taught, the score of the mixed test would be 8.0 points, so in order to pass the course it will be necessary to obtain a minimum of 3,5 points in the exam out of 8.0 to value the other activities.
6. Modifications to the bibliography: No changes will be made
7. If the circumstances that have occurred are not of total confinement, but of a greater precaution than the normal situation of presence, teaching may be given outside the classroom through the Teams platform to guarantee the health of the teachers and students.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.