|Mixed objective/subjective test
||A4 B1 B2 B5 B6
||In the half of the 1st four-month period, we will realise an eliminatory first partial examination (theory and problems) corresponding to the matter given until this moment. At the end of the 1st four-month period, we will realise a second partial examination (theory and problems) for the students that have surpassed the first partial and a global examination of the subject(theory and problems) for the students that had not presented or had not approved the first partial examination.
Each examination will consist of two independent parts, being necessary to obtain a minimum note in each one of them to compensate them:
- theory, maximum punctuation 4 points, minimum punctuation to compensate 1,5 points.
- Problems, maximum punctuation 3 points, minimum punctuation to compensate 1 points.
||A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 C1 C2 C6
||Realisation of three directed activities.
Interest and attitude of the student.
- To be able to add the points of the different activities to the note of the examination, it will be necessary to reach in this a minimum of 3 points.
- To make the examination, students have to make all the laboratory practice,
- Students have to make all the laboratory practice to pass the subject.
- Those students that have realised and surpassed the laboratory practice of the subject in previous courses, will be able to decide if they do them again or not. In case of not repeating them, the qualification obtained will keep them.
- The corresponding qualification to the realisation of supervised projects does not keep from a course to another one.