Teaching GuideTerm Higher Polytechnic University College
|Grao en Enxeñaría Naval e Oceánica|
|Graduate||1st four-month period
|Subjects that it is recommended to have taken before|
|Subjects that are recommended to be taken simultaneously|
|Subjects that continue the syllabus|
To help to achieve a sustainable environment and meet the objective of action number 5: “Healthy and sustainable environmental and social teaching and research” of the "Green Campus Ferrol Action Plan:
1.- The delivery of the documentary works carried out in this subject:
1.1. It will be requested in virtual format and/or computer support.
1.2. It will be done through Moodle, in digital format without the need to print them
1.3. If done on paper:
-Plastics will not be used.
- Double-sided prints will be made.
- Recycled paper will be used.
- Draft printing will be avoided.
2.- A sustainable use of resources and the prevention of negative impacts on the natural environment must be made.
3.- The importance of ethical principles related to the values ??of sustainability in personal and professional behavior must be taken into account.
4.- As it is included in the different regulations of application for university teaching, the gender perspective must be incorporated in this subject (non-sexist language will be used, bibliography of authors of both sexes will be used, intervention in student class will be encouraged and students ...).
5.- We will work to identify and modify prejudices and sexist attitudes, and the environment will be influenced to modify them and promote values ??of respect and equality.
6. Situations of discrimination based on gender must be detected and actions and measures will be proposed to correct them.
7. The full integration of students who, due to physical, sensorial, psychic or sociocultural reasons, experience difficulties in an ideal, egalitarian and profitable access to university life will be facilitated