|Grao en Enxeñaría Eléctrica|
|Graduate||1st four-month period
|Laboratory practice||A7 B2 B4 B6 C3 C4 C8||They are compulsory. The understanding of the laboratory work and the report presented of the same and other proposed related works will be valued. There will be face-to-face and online sessions.||20|
|Objective test||B1 B2 B6 C1 C4 C6||Two objective tests will be carried out. The first will take place in November and will cover topics 1-4 and the second will take place in January and will cover topics 5-8. Each test will have a rating of 30% over 100%.||60|
|Multiple-choice questions||A7 B1 B4 C3 C6||Multiple-choice test will be proposed about theoretical concepts that the student must solve in the expository teaching classes.||20|
For a student to be evaluated, it must be taken into account that class attendance is mandatory. There exceptional cases must be documented.
The laboratory practice are mandatory to pass the subject.
It is mandatory to reach a qualification of 50% in each of the objective tests and in the multiple-choice questions section to pass the subject.
The students with grades of "not presented" are those who did not show up for the objective test.
Students with part-time dedication:
The criteria and evaluation activities for the first opportunity will depend on the amount of dedication to said part-time. The students, who for justified reasons (employment, illness, ...) do not perform the continuous evaluation, the objective test in person represents 80% of the score. The remaining 20% corresponds to the score of the laboratory practices, which are obligatory. An student who have not made the laboratory practice will not be able to pass the subject.
The repeating students who had have done the laboratory practice the last academic year, will be able to choose between taking the laboratory practices again and being evaluated, or not doing them and keeping the laboratory score of this previous course. It will represent the 20% of the final qualification.
The whole subject (topics 1-8) will be evaluated and it will have a value of 60% of the final qualification. The students will be able to repeat the first objective test (topics 1-4), the second (topics 5-8) or both.
Qualifications obtained for Laboratory practice and Multiple-choice questions will be maintained.
In general, the delivery of written documentary works will preferably be done in virtual format and / or computer support. If this is not possible, recycled paper, double-sided printing will be used preferably and prints of drafts and the use of plastics will be avoided.