Block II of the subject is taught on-line through the Moodle platform. Classroom hours are used to answer questions or work in groups.
In this course, students must achieve the following objectives.
- Analyze the fundamentals of modern radiopharmacy (PET and SPECT) for the study of neurological processes
- Transfer of basic concepts to clinical and lay the basis for future isotopic explorations
- Analyze isotope nuclear explorations (PET and SPECT) and the daily use for routine use in hospitals of Public Health Service.
- Know the new systems of medical imaging
- Understand the molecular fundaments of the pharmacological treatment of the neurological diseases.
- Know the theoretical bases of the digital image of neuroscience.
- Understand differences between the types of images used in neuroscience
- Understand the importance of the medical imaging and research trends, particularly in the field of neuroscience.
- Know to do medical imaging processing, using free and commercial software
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.