We pretend with our subject:
- To increase the student's self-steem, making him to understand the whole powers he holds.
- To ease to the student the knowledge and handling on the Social Security legal sources, both normative and case Law ones.
- To ease to the student the use of the specifc social security legal terminology (for example, social security relationship, contributions, benefits, retirement, or unemployment).
- To approach the student to the solution of true social security legal problems.
- To increase the potential employability of our students.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.