In this course the different drives of electrical machines , fundamentally different technologies to be used in AC machines are studied , identifying the advantages according to the processes and analyzing the necessary control systems , which are used in renewable energy , mainly in wind energy.
It also is directed towards students interested in the technology of electric vehicles, both hybrid and fully electric, a real alternative to ordinary vehicles.
1. Modifications to the contents
-No changes are made.
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
-Master session, through videoconference.
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
-Short response test to be carried out through a questionnaire on the moodle platform.
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- Email: Daily. For simple queries, request virtual meetings and followups.
-Moodle, where all the contents of the subject will be centralized.
-Teams: in weekly sessions of equal time to face-to-face classes for the explanation of the contents of the subject and the resolution of problems at the same time that the subject is assigned in the classroom calendar of the school.
-Tutorials at the request of the students, will also be held by Teams.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
The short answer test will be carried out on the moodle platform in several sessions.
To pass the subject, the student must:
1. Regularly attend and participate in activities.
2. Deliver the practical work on the dates indicated.
3. Solve the problems that are proposed.
4. The opportunity for July will be subject to the same criteria as for June.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
No changes will be made. Digitized material in moodle will be provided.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.