The subject "Chemistry 3" belongs to chemistry module, the first year of the Degree in Chemistry. It examines the most important aspects of chemical equilibria in solution, which are the basis of many chemical processes of inorganic, organic, analytical and physical chemistry.
1. Modifications to the contents
No changes will be made.
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained:
All methodologies are maintained and if the health situation requires it, they will be adapted to the non-presential mode through the Moodle and Teams virtual classroom.
In case part of the students cannot connect and follow the classes in real time, asynchronous means will be used (e-mail, recordings of the exhibition sessions, more personalized tutorials...).
*Teaching methodologies that are modified:
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- Email: Daily. Used to make queries, request virtual meetings to resolve doubts, etc.
- Moodle: Daily. According to the needs of the lighting. They have "thematic forums" of the matter, to formulate the necessary consultations and put in common.
- Teams: master sessions (in large groups) and seminars and practices (in small groups) to advance the theoretical and applied content of the subject, in the time slot assigned in the coordinated calendar of the title.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
No changes are made.
All evaluable activities will be carried out through the most appropriate telematic means in each case (Teams, Moodle, etc.).
Students who cannot follow synchronous activities online will be evaluated by equivalent activities carried out asynchronously.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
No changes will be made. All working materials are already available in the way
accessible through the Moodle.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.