This subject follows Physical Chemistry I, and deals with the knowledge, skills and competencies associated with the interaction of electromagnetic radiation, or particle beams, with matter, in terms of the key aspects of its structural characterization, and the basics of the corresponding analytical techniques.
1. Modifications to the contents
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
- Simulation (included into the assessment)
- Multiple choice test (included into the assessment)
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
- Lectures (on-line teaching)
- Lab work (on-line teaching) (included into the assessment)
– Seminars (on-line teaching) (included into the assessment)
- Final exam (on-line) (included into the assessment)
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
– e-mail: daily, to ask questions and to follow proposed activities.
– Moodle: daily, depending on student needs.
– Teams: also to make inquiries, request and carry out virtual meetings to resolve doubts and monitor the proposed activities.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
No changes will be made. They already have related materials in MOODLE and / or in the corresponding Class Notebook (Office365).
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.