The objective of this subject is to develop the students' capabilities for the analysis of architectural space and its representation by means of graphic languages and architectural models.
1. Modifications to the contents
GROUP PRACTICE OF DESCRIPTIVE / ANALYTICAL MODELS WOULD BE CANCELED.
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained
• GRAPHIC PRACTICES. THEY CONSIST OF WEEKLY PRACTICES THAT STUDENTS UPLOAD TO MOODLE.
• SUPERVISED PROJECTS. THE PRACTICES ARE SUPERVISED THROUGH THE UDC OFFICIAL DIGITAL PLATFORMS: TEAMS AND MOODLE.
*Teaching methodologies that are modified
• KEYNOTE SPEECH. FITS DIGITAL ENVIRONMENTS (TEAMS, MOODLE OR EMAIL).
• OBJECTIVE TEST. MAINTAINS THE INTENDED CHARACTER OF A FINAL WORK UPLOADED IN PDF TO MOODLE. ITS EVALUATION IS INCLUDED IN THE PERCENTAGE OF SUPERVISED WORKS.
• 3C WORKSHOP: TUTORIES MAY BE PERFORMED ON THE SUPERVISED WORKS OF THE AA1 SUBJECT OR COLLECTIVE CORRECTIONS WILL BE MADE WITH THE OTHER SUBJECTS PARTICIPATING IN THE WORKSHOP
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
TOOLS: TEAMS AND EMAIL.
CRONOLOGY: SCHEDULES ARE KEPT.
4. Modifications in the evaluation
• Methodology: SUPERVISED WORKS. Rating weight: 90% Description: INDIVIDUAL PRACTICES UPLOADED TO MOODLE.
• Methodology: 3C WORKSHOP. Rating weight: 10%. Description: ELEMENTS OF ANALYSIS IN THE ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT DEVELOPED IN THE WORKSHOP.
• 1st OPPORTUNITY - TO COMPLETE FINAL DELIVERY
• 2nd OPPORTUNITY – TO PERFORM A TELEMATIC AND SYNCHRONOUS PRACTICE.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy
THE BIBLIOGRAPHY OFFERS DIGITAL RESOURCES IN ADDITION TO PRINTED BOOKS. SPECIFIC DOCUMENTATION OF THE ANALYZED ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS IS ADDED.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.