Teaching GuideTerm Faculty of Health Sciences
Home | galego | castellano | english | A A A |
|Grao en Terapia Ocupacional|
|Ergonomics, Accessibility, Universal Design and Functional Adaptation|
|Subject||Ergonomics, Accessibility, Universal Design and Functional Adaptation||Code||653G01206|
|Graduate||1st four-month period
|Guest lecture / keynote speech||A2 A8 A19 B3 B31 C4||Evaluation with the modality of mixed proof.||0|
|Collaborative learning||A2 A8 A11 A12 A19 B6 B8 B24 C1 C4||Continuous evaluation:
- Evaluation rubric of the student by the teachers of the subject. The rubric will be presented at the beginning of the course.
The student / teacher evaluation rubric will assess:
- The individual work presented by each student in the presence of the Large Group (GG) with the presence of both teachers (court). (3 points)
- The proactive participation of the student in the subject, both his participation as a member of the evaluation board of the works of his classmates, when the teachers so indicate, as their participation in master classes and in small groups.
Rubric. 5 points (average of both teachers over five points)
|Mixed objective/subjective test||A8 B3 B8 C1||Examination:5 points (average of both professors on five points).||50|
GENERAL EVALUATION CRITERIA: The final evaluation of the subject will be carried out according to the following criteria: 50% will correspond to the continuous evaluation (5 points) and 50% to the evaluation of the final exam (5 points). It is necessary to approve the two parties to overcome the matter.
1. CONTINUOUS EVALUATION: The final grade of the continuous assessment of the student is the average of the two grades, one of Prof. Santos del Riego and another of Prof. García Crespo, on the same rubric for each teacher (5 points). The rubric consists of two parts:
1.a.- Individual Work (3 points) and
1.b.- Proactive participation of the student as a court and other teaching activities (2 points).
1.a.- Individual work: In the continuous evaluation each teacher will independently evaluate on 3 points the work exposed by each student. For these purposes, at the beginning of the course, the subject will be raffled about the individual work and the date of exposure to the whole class. The 3 points of the individual work will be scored according to the following criteria:
- The provision of the group documentation of the work to be presented in advance (0.5 points)
- The structure, content and exhibition skills (2.5 points)
1.b.- Participation as a court and other teaching activities. The court will be formed by the teachers of the subject and the students selected by the faculty to be part of the court in each session. It is worth mentioning that the teachers will evaluate the participation of the selected students for each court on two points, following two criteria, namely:
- Critical reflection on the works presented and integration of the knowledge addressed in the theory on / day / s that the student is selected as part of the court.
- The proactive participation of the student in the master classes and small groups throughout the semester.
The approved in this type of evaluation is set at 2.5 points resulting from the average of the qualifications of both teachers.
2. EXAMINATION: The final grade of the exam is the average of the exam part made by each teacher evaluated on five points. It will take place on the date indicated in the official calendar approved by the Faculty Board, and it will deal with the contents that both professors define during the semester, which includes the teaching of both professors and those works exposed by the students that they consider appropriate.
The pass in the exam is set at 2.5 points resulting from the average of the qualifications of both teachers.
FINAL GRADING: The final grade will be the result of the sum of both average scores (continuous assessment and examination), provided that the student reaches the minimum of 2.5 points in each of the final grades (continuous assessment and exam). Otherwise, the subject will be suspended (or not presented, NP, if it is the case) with the qualification that the professors determine independently of the final sum obtained. Only the final rubric and exam grades will be published. The exam grades can be reviewed in the terms and forms officially established; preferably they will be reviewed jointly by both teachers, if possible.
The latest contextual assessments of the final qualifications, prior to formalization in the computer application, are under the consideration of the teacher responsible for the subject.
The final qualification of the subject will be expressed according to what is established in article 5 of RD 1125/2003, of September 5th, so that the European credit system and the qualification system are established in university degrees of an official nature and validity throughout the national territory (published in the Official Gazette of September 18, 2003).
Grading system: suspended (0-4,9), approved (5-6,9), notable (7-8,9), outstanding (9-10), honors (graceful).
APPRECIATION ON EVALUATION: In the event that the student does not pass only part of the evaluation (continuous evaluation or examination):
- If the student passes the continuous evaluation and suspends the exam, the subject will be suspended (or not presented, NP, depending on the case), but it will only have to be submitted for examination in the following call.
- If the student does not pass the continuous evaluation and passes the exam, the subject will be suspended (or not presented, NP, depending on the case), but will only have to submit a new work in the next call to the court, in the date set by the professors, within the evaluation period approved in the Academic Calendar of the Faculty Board, in the shortest possible time from the scheduled examination date. In this case, the student will present a new work on the subject and on the date decided by the teachers and will opt for a maximum of 3 points in the rubric, those corresponding to individual work. The evaluation of the proactive participation of the student during the semester (on two points) will be maintained from the previous call.
- If the student does not pass either of the two parts (continuous evaluation and examination), they will be presented to both parties in the following call: they must do a new job and present it to the court on the date set by the professors, within the period from
evaluation approved in the academic calendar of the Faculty Board, in the shortest possible time from the scheduled examination date. In this case, the student will present a new work on the subject and on the date decided by the teachers and will opt for a maximum of 3 points in the rubric, those corresponding to individual work. The evaluation of the proactive participation of the student during the semester (on two points) will be maintained from the previous call.
In the same way, you must also take the official exam on the date indicated in the academic calendar approved in the Faculty Board.
ECOLOGICAL OBSERVATIONS: To help achieve an immediate sustainable environment and meet strategic objective 9 of the Green Campus FCS Plan, the documentary works carried out in this area:
- Majority will be requested in virtual format and computer support.
- To be made on paper:
1. Plastics will not be used.
2. Double-sided prints will be made.
3. Recycled paper will be used.
4. Drafting will be avoided