This subject aims to develop skills that allow students to know and identify the problem of air, water and soil pollution. Control of atmospheric pollution, liquid discharge treatments: ARU and ARI. and RSU and RSI treatment systems. The legal and environmental management aspects in the company will allow its application in the labor world.
1. Changes in content
- No changes will be made
Teaching methodologies that are maintained
- Master session
- Tutored works (computes in the evaluation)
- Laboratory practices (essential to pass the subject)
- Mixed probability
- Problem solving
- Field trips
Teaching methodologies that are modified
- Field trips (will not be done in case we are not allowed to do them)
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students
- Email: Daily. Of use to make consultations, request virtual meetings to resolve doubts and follow up on supervised work.
- Moodle: Daily. According to the needs of the students.
- Teams: 1 weekly session in a large group to advance two theoretical contents and supervised works in the time slot assigned to the subject in the School's classroom calendar. From 1 to 2 weekly sessions (or more depending on the demand or students) in a small group (up to 6 people), for follow-up and support in carrying out the "supervised work". This dynamic allows a standardized and adjusted monitoring of the learning needs of the students to develop the work of the subject.
4. Changes in the evaluation
There will be no modifications to the evaluation. In the event that any of the scheduled activities cannot be scored, this activity will go to the mixed test.
5. Changes of the bibliography or webgraphy
No changes will be made.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.