|Grao en Enfermaría|
|Clinical Nursing I|
|Subject||Clinical Nursing I||Code||750G01034|
|Graduate||1st four-month period
|Learning Unit I: GENERAL CLINICS .
- Conceptual basis of clinical nursing.
- Taxonomy diagnostics, NANDA NIC and NOC .
- The Nurse Dossier
- The inflammatory and infectious processes .
- Electrolyte disturbances is acid - base.
- Care of wounds and soft tissue.
- Nursing care the people with pain .
- Nursing care to people with hemorrhagic syndrome
|- Care of the medical- surgical patients : issues and trends.
- How to Apply Process Nursing Care Clinic nurses.
- How to make a hypothesis diagnosed nurse.
- The dossier nurse.
- Isolation Hospital .
- Aterials and venous blood gas Interpretations.
- Types of treatments for pain .
- Care for people with disorders of tissues and wounds .
- Care for people with disorders or disorders of the pathologies with hemorrhagic syndrome : aspects and trends.
|Learning unit II: nursing care Persons under surgery||- Care Persons under surgery : issues and trends.
|Learning unit III: Attention of Nursing the people subjected the surgical intervention||Nursing care for people with impaired respiratory function.|
|Learning Unit IV : nursing care for people with impaired vascular function.||- Nursing care to people with impaired vascular function dela , issues and trends .|
|Learning Unit V : Nursing care for people with impaired renal and urinary .||- Nursing care to people with impaired renal and urinary function : issues and trends.|