We pretend with our subject:
- To increase the student's self-steem, making him to understand the whole powers he holds.
- To ease to the student the knowledge and handling on the Labor legal sources, both normative and case Law ones.
- To ease to the student the use of the specific Labor legal terminology (for example,
contract of employment, labor union, collective bargaining agreement, or labor proceeding).
- To approach the student to the solution of true Labor legal problems.
- To involve our students in the scientific activities of the Research Institute of the Asociación Coruñesa de Derecho Comparado del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social, in order to help them to improve their curricula vitarum, by means of contributions to its “Anuario”, and of the filing of submissions to the International Congress to be organized during the academical term.
- To approach the student to the Labor legal practice, by means of attending hearings before a first instance social court of A Coruña.
- To increase the potential employability of our students.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.