The aim of the subject is the practical learning for the experimental determination of basic physicochemical properties and structural elucidation by application of spectrometric, spectroscopic and electrochemical techniques
1. Modifications to the contents: no changes are made.
*Teaching methodologies that are maintained: all (guest lectures / keynote speeches, seminars, workshops and laboratory practices).
*Teaching methodologies that are modified: all the methodologies are adapted to the hybrid or non-face-to-face modality through Moodle and Teams and the programming established in the coordination calendar of the Center is maintained.
- In the standard operations practices the student will elaborate a previous work report from the self-explanatory materials available in Moodle.
The mixed objective/subjective test will consist of an individual manuscript exam, carried out asynchronously through Moodle and, it will be performed in advance during the school period if the coordination with the other subjects allows it.
- In the physicochemical characterization practices, self-explanatory materials will be provided through Moodle (PowerPoint presentations with audio and explanatory videos, practice scripts adapted to virtual teaching and individual "practical cases") that will allow the student to carry out a previous work of preparation and a work "on-line" related to the practices.
The practical test will consist of an "on-line" test on the previous work and that related to the practices.
In both cases, laboratory experiences that have not been carried out in person or on-line will not be evaluated. Competency A26 (carrying out standard procedures in laboratories involved in analytical and synthetic work, in relation to organic and inorganic compounds) should be reinforced in subsequent courses.
3. Mechanisms for personalized attention to students: personalized monitoring will be carried out at the request of the students and, as far as possible, during the hours established for tutoring, through email, the Moodle platform or the TEAMS tool. For students with part-time dedication or specific learning modalities or diversity support, personalized attention will be provided within the flexibility allowed by coordination schedules and material and human resources.
4. Modifications in the evaluation: the contributions to the final qualification of the evaluable methodologies are modified as follows: mixed test (30%), workshops (15%), standard operations practices (5%), physicochemical characterization practices (40%), and practical test (10%).
*Evaluation observations: all the observations included in the teaching guide are maintained.
5. Modifications to the bibliography or webgraphy: no modifications are made, all the necessary materials will be available in Moodle or through access to the electronic resources available in the Library of the Center.
(*)The teaching guide is the document in which the URV publishes the information about all its courses. It is a public document and cannot be modified. Only in exceptional cases can it be revised by the competent agent or duly revised so that it is in line with current legislation.